woensdag 16 februari 2011

Braindrains

Well, to be honest, it wasn't meant to be braindrains. I came up with at least 42 other blog names, ranging from thingamabobs to mattersofthemind. I was counting on being creative, but there are quite a few people out there that were creative a lot sooner than I was. That, at least, was in terms of naming their blogs...

It was amazing to see all these blogs - that's right: I didn't go for the simple "Check availability" option, I actually decided to visit all of these blogs. There is a worrisome conclusion out of these visits, which is that even though all these people have been very creative in naming their blogs, that's as far as the majority of them got. Apart from a simple introductory blog entry (if that) these textual deserts give a complete new meaning to the term writer's block.

So the question that you need to ask and I need to answer is whether I will follow suit or actually come up with new entries from time to time. I'll be completely honest: don't expect a new entry from me on a daily basis. Even if I were that creative, I simply will not have the time for it.

But I'll try. I'm aiming for an entry a week, which should give me around 42 entries by the end of the year. Now this is week 7, I know, and doing the math you may wonder about my analytical capacity. Feel free to do so. I just happen to think 42 is a very cool target.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten